[EMS Discuss] New Membership meeting date

Taper Wickel EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 7 14:07:46 PST 2013

I so far haven't filled in the Doodle because my response would boil
down to checking all the boxes -- whenever really is okay with me.  It
seemed a non-useful response.

So if you want me to put that in Doodle, I can, otherwise you can just
consider me as concurring with the majority.

Taper.