[EMS Discuss] New Membership meeting date

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 7 14:44:37 PST 2013

As long as we have that noted somewhere.  If you don't respond at all then
we have no way of knowing that.  If you want to just state in an email "any
time works for me" then at least we know to count you as a "Yes" towards
anything and we can lower the count of members who replied.  Thanks for
letting us know.

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Tom Conlin <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:

> ditto
>

> On 02/07/2013 02:07 PM, Taper Wickel wrote:
>
>> I so far haven't filled in the Doodle because my response would boil
>> down to checking all the boxes -- whenever really is okay with me.  It
>> seemed a non-useful response.
>>
>> So if you want me to put that in Doodle, I can, otherwise you can just
>> consider me as concurring with the majority.
>>
>> Taper.
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Rick Osgood<EMAIL HIDDEN>
>>  wrote:
>>
>>> I just looked at the Doodle and so far only 8 people have responded.
>>>  Out of
>>> those 8 people, Thursday evening is the time that works best for most of
>>> them (6 out of 8).
>>>
>>> I'm a bit concerned to use this data though because we have around 23
>>> members.  This poll so far only consists of less than half of our
>>> membership.  It would be nice to have a few more data points before