[EMS Discuss] Arduino Resource

Ellery Weber EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 7 14:51:11 PST 2013

Happy early birthday!

EW

From: Austin McKimmey [mailto:EMAIL HIDDEN]
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 2:50 PM
To: Ellery Weber
Subject: Re: [EMS Discuss] Arduino Resource

I saw that last night. I was going to go to FedEx and get at least 2 printed out and laminated. 1 for myself and 1 for EMS. If anyone else wants a personal one let me know Ill print out more. I just ask you pay whatever it cost which should be about $1. I forget the cost of the laminated sheets.

Just let me know. I might not be at the space tomorrow(it's my birthday) but I should be there next Tuesday.

From

Austin McKimmey