[EMS Discuss] Another T-shirt update (new colors)

Austin McKimmey EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 7 23:20:43 PST 2013

"Kiwi" wasn't the original color from the first images, that would just be
odd if it was kiwi. It was more likely "Kelly Green", the more common color
to use. I just wanted to charify that.

 and personally I like Kelly Green.

-Austin