[EMS Discuss] Another T-shirt update (new colors)

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 11 09:00:53 PST 2013

She emailed me this morning to let me know she wasn't able to make it last
Friday with the shirts.  I told her she can come down tomorrow night at the
open house night but I haven't got a confirmation yet.  I'll let you know
when she next plans to come in with the shirts.

The shirts or so people can check out the sizes.  I'm not sure she will
have the proper colors on hand.