[EMS Discuss] Fwd: [BBC] Save the Date: Beaver Barcamp 11 is April 20

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 12 14:16:15 PST 2013

Beaver Bar Camp.  Mark your calendar.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ray McGuinness <EMAIL HIDDEN>
Date: Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Subject: [BBC] Save the Date: Beaver Barcamp 11 is April 20
To: EMAIL HIDDEN

We are hard at work planning Beaver Barcamp 11 coming up on April 20,
2013 brought
to you by the Open Source Lab. As usual, it will take place at the Kelley
Engineering Center on the Oregon State University campus from 10 a.m. to 6
p.m. Start planning now if you want to host a session and let us know if
you have any questions, comments, or thoughts regarding Barcamp.

We'll be sending out updates periodically throughout the spring but be sure to
check out the Beaver Barcamp website [1] and follow us on Facebook [2] and
Twitter [3] to stay connected. Thanks and we'll see you in April!

[1] http://beaverbarcamp.org/index.php/Main_Page
[2] http://www.facebook.com/OSUOSL
[3] https://twitter.com/osuosl http://twitter.com/beaverbarcamp

--