[EMS Discuss] Help me move a TV?

Thu Feb 14 09:55:25 PST 2013

I want to move a 52" TV from our house to EMS in time for the
Make-O-Rama.  It is bigger than I can move by myself, and my wife
can't lift things because her shoulder doesn't work.

Who would like to meet me at home, help me load the TV into the
minivan, meet me again at EMS, and help me unload it?  We live a
little ways out of town, so it's probably about a 90 minute job.
(We're south of Crow.)

Either this weekend or an evening next week would work for me.