[EMS Discuss] T-shirt payments

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 15 11:01:24 PST 2013

 I wanted to confirm shirt orders for people.  I'll be at the shop tonight
so you can come down and pay me tonight if you like.  I can also accept
paypal payments if you prefer.  If you send the money to me as a "gift"
then they don't charge a fee.  If neither of those options work for you,
please email me today so we can work something out.  I want to send the
order in to the t-shirt company tonight.

The following people have requested a shirt but not paid yet.
Hovis
Weston
Ellery
Ben Hallert
Darrel
Austin
Kassie
Michelle

The following people have ordered and already paid:
Clif
Tom Conlin
James Hukill
Bob Miller
Taper
Rick

If your name is not on either list and you would like a shirt, please let
me know today the color, size, and quantity.

Rick