[EMS Discuss] T-shirt payments

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 15 11:03:41 PST 2013

I should also mention there are a couple t-shirt samples at the shop
already you can check out.  Two are size medium.  The medium that has print
on it has been washed so you can see what the size is after watching.  The
other shirt is an XL.  Feel free to check these out to confirm your size
and let me know if you want to change by tonight.