[EMS Discuss] Maker Festival at Corvallis Library: Last Call

Fosdick, Robin EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 15 12:53:15 PST 2013

Hi All,

This is a last call . . . I have two open spots left for our Maker Festival on March 27th & 28th.

If you're interested in exhibiting, please email me ASAP with a project idea. I don't think I have anyone from the Eugene Makerspace at all so far . . . would really love to get some of you involved and talking with Corvallis folks.

Robin <(*_*)>

Reference Librarian, Youth Services
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library
541.766.6489

-----Original Message-----
From: EMAIL HIDDEN [mailto:EMAIL HIDDEN] On Behalf Of Bob Miller
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 2:50 PM
To: discuss; Fosdick, Robin
Subject: Makerspace event at Benton County Library

Just in case you forgot, there is a makerspace event at the Benton County Library in March.  The dates are Wednesday, March 27, and Thursday, March 28, and the time is 12:00 - 4:00. (Yes, that's during the work day.)

Robin Fosdick, the organizer, is still looking for people to exhibit.
If you're interested, talk to me or contact Robin directly.

Flyer is attached.