[EMS Discuss] Maker Festival at Corvallis Library: Last Call

Fosdick, Robin EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 15 14:08:20 PST 2013

Ah! Sorry, I didn’t realize you were from the Eugene Makerspace . . . so we do have one person. YAY!

Anyone else wanna step up?

From: EMAIL HIDDEN [mailto:EMAIL HIDDEN] On Behalf Of Taper Wickel
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 1:09 PM
To: Fosdick, Robin
Cc: discuss
Subject: Re: [EMS Discuss] Maker Festival at Corvallis Library: Last Call

Well, you do have my Quarktronic so far.

Taper Wickel <EMAIL HIDDEN<mailto:EMAIL HIDDEN>>
On Feb 15, 2013 1:00 PM, "Fosdick, Robin" <EMAIL HIDDEN<mailto:EMAIL HIDDEN>> wrote:
Hi All,

This is a last call . . . I have two open spots left for our Maker Festival on March 27th & 28th.

If you're interested in exhibiting, please email me ASAP with a project idea. I don't think I have anyone from the Eugene Makerspace at all so far . . . would really love to get some of you involved and talking with Corvallis folks.

Robin <(*_*)>

Reference Librarian, Youth Services
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library