[EMS Discuss] Site calendar not working, and Make-oRama last week to promote.

Cord Slatton EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 17 08:36:36 PST 2013

Thanks Austin for catching that.

Apparently I upgraded a plugin that worked temporarily and then broke
horribly! I had to remove and downgrade the plugin to restore the old
functionality...was quite a pain, but everything is back to normal.

Cord