[EMS Discuss] T-shirt reminder

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 21 08:58:55 PST 2013

I just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow night is T-Shirt night!  The
screen printer will show up right about 6PM and get setup.  Then we will be
ready to go.  We have 21 t-shirt orders so we will probably be printing for
most of open hack night.

I believe only one person can print at a time.  If you only have a limited
time available to spend at the shop tomorrow night, make it known once you
arrive so we can prioritize people based on availability.

Looking forward to having a blast tomorrow.

Rick