[EMS Discuss] EPROM programmer?

Julie Baumler EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 21 11:10:18 PST 2013

Rick -

Last time (~1996) I had to flash custom EPROM's, we just erased them
in the sunlight.  Even in the rainy Portland winter, IIRC it only took
a short visit outside with the cover stickers removed to erase them.

Do you know @m0rb / Chris Engel? He hangs out on the #euglug channel
and is one of the owners of Blairalley Arcade.  He's who I'd ask for a
programmer and/or advice on this.

Julie