[EMS Discuss] Call for Makers and Lab Coats

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 21 11:17:02 PST 2013

I just talked to the nice lady at Needle Works For You:
http://needleworksforyou.com/
She would be happy to take other lab coats and maybe tee shirts to get
the logo put on them.
You can call her at541-343-7977 to find a good time to drop things off.

Thanks James, for setting this up. :-)

     Clif