[EMS Discuss] Call for Makers and Lab Coats

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 21 12:08:41 PST 2013

Just talked with Mindy (I am pretty sure that was her name) and I will pick
them up late this afternoon or tomorrow (yay work stuff) morning and bring
to the shop tomorrow night (Friday).
Holler if anyone has any questions.

--James