[EMS Discuss] EPROM programmer?

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 21 14:39:55 PST 2013

I have an assortment of DB9 to DB25 adapters that you are welcome to use.
Null modems, too.  (Ask your granddad what those are.)

Sent from my phone.  No type good.
On Feb 21, 2013 11:55 AM, "Mr. Clif" <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:

> This is old school, it uses a DB25 serial port. ;-)
>
>     Clif
>
> Rick Osgood wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the info Clif.  How does that programmer interface to a PC?
>>   Does it use a DB-9 serial port?
>>

>> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Mr. Clif<EMAIL HIDDEN>  wrote:
>>
>>  Hi Rick and gang,
>>>
>>> I just found my old dusty Eprom programmer, and googled for the write up
>>> on it:
>>> http://books.google.com/books?****id=fBuiNpYlyHcC&pg=PA147&**lpg=**<http://books.google.com/books?**id=fBuiNpYlyHcC&pg=PA147&lpg=**>
>>> PA147&dq=lCircuit+Cellar+<http**://books.google.com/books?id=**

>>> ots=9wCCtOi_1L&sig=****z08XujfyDWzesdJi5_jMH8d3eJY&****hl=en&sa=X&ei=**
>>> ZHkmUcnNBYTeigLViYHQDQ&ved=****0CEAQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=****lCircuit
>>> http://archive.org/stream/****byte-magazine-1986-10/1986_10_****<http://archive.org/stream/**byte-magazine-1986-10/1986_10_**>
>>> BYTE_11-10_Public_Domain_****Powerhouses_djvu.txt<http://**