[EMS Discuss] Lab coats are in my possession.

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 21 16:43:00 PST 2013

..well except for mine and Cliff's.. He dropped his off today and I guess
"Jason" sounded like a better name than the one my folks gave me so she is
re-doing mine (go figure).  So as mentioned before I will drop them off
tomorrow night.
Anyone else (thus the discuss list) want to add the shop logo can as she
kept the vector image and I already paid the "setup" fee all you have to
pay is the price to have it stitched.  $15.00 for the logo and $10 for the
name.
Get it in today and she might have time to finish by tomorrow.

[image: Inline image 1]

--Jason (aka James).