[EMS Discuss] Time-lapse Video of the Make-o-rama

Austin McKimmey EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 24 11:38:16 PST 2013

If you didn't already know, I took a time-lapse video of the event
yesterday with my GoPro camera. Thanks to Taper for collecting together the
10gb of photos and time stamping them into this video. I added the title
screen, and the music. Please feel free to share this in anyway you like.

Hope everyone there had fun.

http://youtu.be/_V9A8pO6zPI

My favorite part is at 1:35, Taper, Clif & Bob are eating pizza and
watching the TV, it's just really stands out to me.

Enjoy,
Austin McKimmey

P.S. If anyone wants any of the 10gb of stills let me know, though it might
be hard to find what you are looking for.