[EMS Discuss] Time-lapse Video of the Make-o-rama

Mr. Clif EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 24 14:13:04 PST 2013

I just posted the few pictures I took on the EMS gallery:

http://www.eugeneweb.com/gallery2/v/EMS/OH_Feb_2013/

Please let me know if you have any to post and I'll get you set up, or
help you post them.

     Ciao,
     Clif