[EMS Discuss] Time-lapse Video of the Make-o-rama

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 25 08:52:00 PST 2013

I removed the Make-O-Rama sticky post from the EMS site since that's over
and done with now.  I posted up a new short post just briefly describing
how it went with the youtube video embedded.

http://www.eugenemakerspace.com/make-o-rama-timelapse-footage/