[EMS Discuss] Acetone vapor bath for smoothing 3D prints

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 26 08:42:10 PST 2013

That's so cool.  I always thought it would be awesome if you could smooth
out the parts somehow.  Sanding just takes a long time and creates a lot of
dust.  It's also hard to sand tiny corners and small details.  I wonder if
you lose any of the fine details with this method.