[EMS Discuss] Acetone vapor bath for smoothing 3D prints

Ben Hallert - Vipmail EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 26 10:41:44 PST 2013

Chuck Edson suggested using a hot plate and thermometer to both free up the printer AND reduce fire hazard by being able to place the vapor setup away from walls without moving the whole printer.

Thought that was a good suggestion, especially if we can keep the temp from getting too hot.

- Ben