[EMS Discuss] Acetone vapor bath for smoothing 3D prints

Pat/Juke/Whatever... EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 26 12:10:04 PST 2013

I see your acrylic youtube video and raise you one ABS youtube video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDdsF0XBcnw

Chef Juke
www.chefjuke.com
"EVERYbody eats when they come to MY house!"