[EMS Discuss] Acetone vapor bath for smoothing 3D prints

Austin McKimmey EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 26 13:12:06 PST 2013

I was going to suggest that. Also using a heat resistant Pyrex beaker would be much safer the a cheap glass jar. Also you want to consider the ventilation much more.

From
Austin McKimmey