[EMS Discuss] Anyone want to go in on a group purchase of test leads and other parts?

Wed Jan 2 13:45:41 PST 2013

Hey Cord, I have your meter leads. Maybe I'll see you on Friday.

Also the small alligator clips I ordered for about $2.50 turned out to
be decent (I tested all of them for continuity). there are 10, 21 inch
long smallish test clips, about right for random signals. This is a
quarter the price you'll find in town.

Everything else received so far has been good quality.