[EMS Discuss] A reason to come to Open Shop Night 1/8/2013

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 8 21:27:34 PST 2013

Thanks to Kevin and Bob for sharing some spare parts they had on hand and
on site.  Due to their presence and generosity I was able to trouble shoot
(with Darell's help) why my idler bearings were too big for the belt to
fit.

I got home and tried the belt.  Works perfect, almost like those where the
parts I was supposed to have in the first place.  ;-)
huge image showing belt space <http://i.imgur.com/SsAjs.jpg?1>

So come down to the shop during the open night.  You never know who you
could help on their projects or bring your's down and let others give you a
hand/part!

--James