[EMS Discuss] A reason to come to Open Shop Night 1/8/2013

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 9 08:28:22 PST 2013

That's awesome James.  I'll also add that the last few open hack nights
have been really busy.  We've had a lot of older members as well as new
non-members show up and hang out.  It's been a lot of fun.