[EMS Discuss] Processing, from processing.org

Keith Fuselier EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 10 12:18:20 PST 2013

Hi John

I am new to this forum and have not yet visited the Eugene
maker space, though I intend to rectify that at my earliest
convenience.

I am very interested in Processing and would love to hear
about your experience with it. I haven't done any
programming in about 15 years but I really like what I see
being created by some artists. I think this Jared fellow
uses Processing, you might like his work:
http://www.complexification.net/gallery/

I will be moving to Eugene later this summer with my wife,
daughter, dog, and cat.
--

mailto:EMAIL HIDDEN

de comedente exivit cibus