[EMS Discuss] Arduino Clone Recommendations?

Julie Baumler EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 13 13:01:41 PST 2013

On Jan 13, 2013 12:12 PM, "Kevin King" <EMAIL HIDDEN> wrote:

> I need to purchase a few arduinos and was wondering if anyone had
> any recommendations or experience with any Arduino clones?

I use the Dorkboard.  I've never actually used anything else, and haven't
run into any problems. We are having Arduino night at EUGLUG on Thursday
and at least 2 of us will be putting together Dorkboard kits.  You are
welcome to come by and try 1 out, we meet from 7ish til 9:30. I also
offered to sell my extra 1 or 2 kits to the first pereon or persons to hand
me $10 that night.

Julie