[EMS Discuss] Call for Makers and Lab Coats

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 14 14:38:50 PST 2013

Reminder, Eugene Maker Space's next open house is Saturday, Feb. 23rd.
 Please think about what you can demo for this event.

I am planning to have my LEDs and big red button and will show the laser
cutter in progress.

Also, if you want a lab coat, let me know before Friday, January 18th.  I
will order them.  They will be roughly $15.  James is the only person who's
asked for one so far.