[EMS Discuss] What shall we call February's open house?

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 15 09:32:00 PST 2013

Open House is a lame name.  (Not as lame as Membership Event that we went
with in October.)

You guys are not lamers, so how about suggesting a better name?  Just to
start, I'll nominate Maker Expo, Makers on Parade, or Makapalooza.

See?  Already you're thinking of a name less lame than those.  What is it?

Reply-all, please.  I'd like to reach consensus (hah!) and start publishing
the name by Friday.