[EMS Discuss] What shall we call February's open house?

Austin McKimmey EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 15 10:35:30 PST 2013

I agree, "fair" is kind of boring and there are to many.

"Mini Maker Expo" I think it pretty nice.

Being one of the newest members I have some questions about what this is, it might help decide.

When is this going to he held?
Where is this going to be held?
How often is this held?
Is there a theme for the project?
Should there be a theme for the projects?
Are there other companies or groups we work with? i.e. Science Factory, UO, 4J & privet schools,

These public "show and tells" the main name could be something like "mini maker expo" but have an over all title. Like the "robotics" or something else depending on the over all theme.

What do other Maker Spaces do for things like this?

Just some thought.

From
Austin McKimmey