[EMS Discuss] Arduino Clone Recommendations?

Julie Baumler EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 15 11:55:31 PST 2013

We meet at a members home (garage/shop area actually) near the NW
Expressway / Beltline interchange.  He asks that people share the
address freely with those who are interested in coming but don't post
it.  I'll answer Josh privately with the exact address.

Julie