[EMS Discuss] Any ideas out there on how to repair and bond plastic together?

Ben Hallert - Vipmail EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 16 16:54:47 PST 2013

I think #5 is polypropylene which is very difficult to glue.  I think a hot glue gun would work best because it's a mostly mechanical bond.  There is one above the soldering station on the shelf.

Good luck!

- Ben