[EMS Discuss] Any ideas out there on how to repair and bond plastic together?

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 16 22:12:56 PST 2013

I always check out http://www.thistothat.com for gluing advice.  However, not extremely helpful this time, except to
mention sanding which is a good idea.  From looking at the the picture, I would drill a number of small holes on
either side of the crack and "sew" it up with wire.  Then spread epoxy on top of that.