[EMS Discuss] 3 projects (peer to peer internet, free energy generators and home automation)

Josh Marinacci EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 17 07:26:50 PST 2013

Open Garden looks interesting but the free energy links make me think of late night infomercials. :)

I'm curious how Open Garden works. I note the lack of iOS device support (most likely due to Apple's lockdown policies).

-j

--
Josh Marinacci
joshondesign.com