[EMS Discuss] good source for LEDs

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 17 08:25:14 PST 2013

I think the cheapest I have personally found is to order LEDs from Hong
Kong sellers on eBay.  Unfortunately this means it can take a couple of
weeks for you to get them.  If you are not in a hurry though, you can
probably save a good amount of money this way, especially since you need so
many LEDs.  I'm not really sure what the cheapest domestic source is.