[EMS Discuss] 3 projects (peer to peer internet, free energy generators and home automation)

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 17 08:27:21 PST 2013

I don't know about free energy, but I am interested in "free to me" energy.
 I'm talking about things like solar power, wind power, water power, etc.
 Taking advantage of naturally occurring things to generate energy that I
don't have to pay for.