[EMS Discuss] 3 projects (peer to peer internet, free energy generators and home automation)

Josh Marinacci EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 17 08:43:18 PST 2013

Oh, I totally agree. I just mean the web design of those sites feels a bit scammy.  In CA you can resell your excess power back to the power company.  Does such a system exist here in Oregon?

-j

--
Josh Marinacci
joshondesign.com