[EMS Discuss] good source for LEDs

EMAIL HIDDEN EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 17 10:42:49 PST 2013

For that quantity, I have to second the eBay suggestion.  You might be able to find someone who repackages and ships
from the US.

When you say 2V, are we talking 2.0V?  If so, your color choice narrows.  Here's a voltage and intensity chart by color:

http://www.oksolar.com/led/led_color_chart.htm

-Darrell