[EMS Discuss] Eugene Public Library event

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 17 13:11:06 PST 2013

This event is quickly approaching.  It will be on February 3 from 2:30PM to
3:30PM.  We have to show up earlier to get everything setup.  Is there
anyone who would like to help me out with this event?  They are going to
pay EMS $80 to do it and if it's successful then it could be recurring
which would lead to further income for the group.  Here's the very vague
plan so far:

They will have a projector available for us to use so I was hoping to use
it to give a short presentation that just explains what EMS is and how they
can join, etc.  The main event will be bringing supplies for kids to build
paper rockets.  Then we will try and launch them at very low pressure
indoors.  If we can manage outside somehow then that would probably be
better.  They have also asked me to bring a couple of other things to "show
and tell".  I was thinking that a working 3D printer is always a hit and we
can give out little plastic trinkets as well.

I could really use a couple of people to help out with this, especially
because there could be a good number of people there.  If you are available
on the 3rd to just come help out in some way, I would really appreciate it.
 If you have a project you can bring to Show and Tell, that's even better.
 Please let me know as soon as possible so we can plan this out and make it
a success.

Thanks,
Rick