[EMS Discuss] Trip Report: EUGLUG Arduino Night

Bob Miller EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 18 01:23:16 PST 2013

I went to the EUGLUG* meeting tonight.  It was fun.  They met in the
garage of a member's house.  There were 8-10 people there.

Julie and Larry were both soldering up Dorkboards.
Josh was there with his assorted toys.
Mike O is building a generator out of magnets and an armature.
I took the Blinkenlights and my laser cutter project.
Neil was very interested in the AVR architecture.
Mike M listened politely to my laser cutter talk.

I probably missed/forgot some things.

*Eugene Linux User Group, pronounced Yugg-lug.