[EMS Discuss] What shall we call February's open house?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 18 08:40:12 PST 2013

I will second Make-o-rama.  I'm not particular to any of the options.  I
think they all sound good.  For the sake of moving things along and not
getting stuck in a "bike shed" debate, I'll second make-o-rama.  Maybe we
should select a date to move forward with the name so we don't get stuck in
this stage forever?