[EMS Discuss] What shall we call February's open house?

James Hukill EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 18 08:55:43 PST 2013

I don't think they are exclusive (if I follow correctly)
The 2x a year member drive currently has 3 votes for Make-o-rama.
This Feb's theme (though I am the only one to put a theme forward) could be
"Tools".  This winters could be Robots of Death but it would still be
called EMS Make-o-rama...
right?

--James