[EMS Discuss] Vacuum Former updates

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 18 09:41:37 PST 2013

If anyone is interested in the vacuum former I have been posting updates to
my blog at www.richardosgood.com as I go.  This is more like a chronicle of
me building the machine with photos to go along.

I just recently created a trello board for this project so I can better
keep track of it from a project-management standpoint.  A few people have
expressed interest in helping with the project.  If you want to help out,
create a free account on Trello and let me know what your username is.
 I'll add you to the board so we can all edit it as we work on the machine.

https://trello.com/board/vacuum-forming-machine/50f86b20fa487583700006fd

Rick