[EMS Discuss] Vacuum Former updates

Fri Jan 18 09:41:37 PST 2013

If anyone is interested in the vacuum former I have been posting updates to
my blog at www.richardosgood.com as I go.  This is more like a chronicle of
me building the machine with photos to go along.

I just recently created a trello board for this project so I can better
keep track of it from a project-management standpoint.  A few people have
expressed interest in helping with the project.  If you want to help out,
create a free account on Trello and let me know what your username is.
 I'll add you to the board so we can all edit it as we work on the machine.