[EMS Discuss] What shall we call February's open house?

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 18 10:49:00 PST 2013

You know, technically this is our 1st anniversary since our grand opening.
 So there's always that theme too.  Kind of boring I guess, but an
achievement!  Might be worth sticking on the poster at least, so people
know we are established.

How about "Make-o-rama: Use tools to make tools"

We can feature 3d printers, bob's laser cutter, the vacuum former, and
maybe Bob or Tom's forge/crucible as examples of using tools to build other
tools.  Using a name format such as this, we could have other Make-o-rama
themes down the line, like:

Make-o-rama: remote controlled madness
Make-o-rama: autonomous robots
Make-o-rama: things that fly

In a way it reminds me of how each issue of Make magazine has it's own
theme.