[EMS Discuss] Call for Makers and Lab Coats

Cord Slatton EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 19 13:39:25 PST 2013

We had to change the PURR sensor for RFID as the other cats were
trying to cheat the system :D LOL

Oona (the cat who is authorized to use the feeder via RFID) does do
this cute little marking it with her face action, which rubs the RFID
tag around her neck against the receiver antenna to open it pretty
much every time right away...she's got it down :D

Cord