[EMS Discuss] Feb 23rd Maker Space Event

Austin McKimmey EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 22 22:59:38 PST 2013

The event on Saturday February 23rd. I just wanted to point out I don't see
it on the EMS website Calendar. Do we have information to hand out yet? Or
do we need to start that conversation over? It would be nice to start the
promotion soon, seeing that it is a month away.

Little side note, can the calendar format be changed to be the normal
SunMTWTFSat style, instead of the MTWTFSatSun it is now. I am worried it
will confuse some people as it's not the standard.

Thanks Austin