[EMS Discuss] PROPOSAL - Change the membership meeting day/time

Rick Osgood EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 23 11:15:53 PST 2013

Currently our membership meetings are on the last Saturday of the month
from 1PM to 3PM.  It seems like we often end up with scheduling conflicts
and members who can't make it.  We decided on this schedule last year when
it worked best for the most people, but we have a lot of new members now so
I think it's worth re-visiting.  I'd like to talk about moving to a
different day of the week and see if we can find something that works
better for more people.  Obviously no day/time will be perfect for everyone
but obviously we want to pick something that works for the most amount of
people possible.